BBO Administration Assistant – Vacancy
Would you like a chance to give something back to the local community? Do you want to make a difference to our organisation and the communities of Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire? If you do, then read on…
We are the lead partner and one of the direct delivery partners for the BIG Lottery’s Building Better Opportunities Fund, D2N2 LEP, Towards Work Strand. This exciting programme aims to combat the root causes of poverty, promote social inclusion, challenge long-term unemployment and empower socially excluded people. This project is jointly funded the National Lottery, through the Big Lottery Fund and the European Social Fund.
As a committed and motivated individual can you help us deliver the programme?
BUILDING BETTER OPPORTUNITIES – ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT
20 hours per week, £9,236.56 per annum
Fixed Term until October 2019
You will contribute to the overall success of the BBO Towards Work programme within Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire. The successful candidate will work alongside the GGN internal Towards Work team, providing administrative support. They will support the team to ensure that all performance and finance data relating to the project is collected and collated.
The successful person will have:
- GCSE pass at 9 – 4 standard (A – C) (or equivalent) for English and Maths or office based qualifications.
- Verbal and Written Communication skills and a high standard of customer service.
- Experience in a demanding admin/office environment.
- Experience of managing sensitive and confidential information
- Knowledge of MS Office, including Word and Excel
- Ability to use bespoke MI system after training.
For further information, please contact Penny Halewood on 07850503125 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Completed application forms to be returned to email@example.com electronically by 9.00 a.m. on Wednesday 8th August 2018. Interviews to be held on Monday 13th August 2018.